300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings to all.

Hello. This is my first post. I would like to start off by saying,” Thank you", to all that serve. The job you perform is above and beyond what is expected of the average citizen. I am a 35 year old male from California. I am currently serving my final 2 years of a career in the Navy. I joined in 1989 after graduating from Lynwood High School in south central Los Angeles. I have made it to backgrounds with the California Highway Patrol and am currently on a waiver until I retire from the Navy. Although I hope to work for the CHP after my military service, I will apply to other agencies around California and the surrounding states as well. I have several family members in the California Corrections field and one in the Border Patrol. A very dear friend of mine is a Bakersfield Police Officer. I admire each and every one of you, if you serve or are trying to join the ranks of those who do, in any capacity. Stay safe out there and I look forward to learning from each of you. Thank you.
    Thank you to all that serve.

Welcome from Tennessee .....

Comment

I served 5 years in the Army stated at Fort Drum and I must say that you for your 20 years of faithful service to are nation. And welcome from Charlotte NC

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5236 users online. 266 members and 4970 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X