300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from CA!

Hey all, long timer reader here.. Many hours spent flipping through threads and doing research, finally made an account one day, and now I suppose it's about time for my first post.

Recent 0083 hire, headed to FLETC's UPTP next week. A lot of what I've read here helped me get to this point. So thank you for that! I had offers from four different agencies.. three Fed and one local. Two of those didn't pan out, and the third I declined a final offer in lieu of my top choice.

Looking forward to being an "official" part of the wealth of knowledge here.

Non DoD I assume
    USAF VETERAN 2004-2012
    "The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."-LTC Grossman
    DA Public Safety Dispatcher, APG MD

Comment

Originally posted by J2H View Post
      Non DoD I assume
      Yes, that's correct.. I'm with the US Mint Police. I turned down the DoD (MCCLEP).

Comment

I don't blame you lol (former DoD 0083, now a Dispatcher)
        USAF VETERAN 2004-2012
        "The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."-LTC Grossman

Comment

I would have still taken it if nothing else came up, but I've heard the stories. How'd you like it?

Comment

It was ok... I liked Ft Jackson better, more action than APG but it wasn't terrible. I got hurt at work and took a voluntary reassignment to Dispatch
            USAF VETERAN 2004-2012

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6046 users online. 239 members and 5807 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X