Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South Texas!

Hello all,

Family and I just (couple months ago) transplanted from Alaska to the Coastal Bend. Love it here, fishing's good, and I, using my GI Bill, have been accepted into the Del Mar TCOLE academy starting Jan 2019. While I have some of you reading I figured I'd ask if anyone has any "what to expect" about the academy, how agencies felt about self sponsored cadets, and maybe some agencies hiring or looking that wouldn't require me to go through another academy. We are willing to relocate to another part of Texas, but I would like to avoid the big cities (Houston and such). I appreciate you taking time to read and look welcome responses.

Welcome to the O. You might consider going down into the Texas forum under states. You can get a lot more direct information regarding Texas LE and their academies. Good luck.
    Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
    “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
    “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
    "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
    ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

Thank you for your response and the welcome! I will see about moving the questions to the local spot.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6038 users online. 236 members and 5802 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X