300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Virginia!

Hey guys, 23, a Senior in college (final semester) graduate this December with my Bachelors in Criminal Justice and start the academy in January. Already completed all the hiring process and just waiting for January to roll around. I have been following this page/forum for about two or three years just recently made an account so I could interact more. I am going into a more medium sized department (280-300) officers? I have been looking forward to this for a while now and wanted to give a big shout out to those who respond regularly on "Hiring" thread" Between that and the Academy thread, I have learned a lot and hope to learn more, but I will soon have a few questions for a some LEOS about police vehicles and your experiences with them. IF you are interested in helping just shoot me a message! Once again, thanks for helping me reach this point guys.

Welcome to the O and look forward to your participating. Good luck with your LEO opportunity and stay safe.
    Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
    “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
    “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
    "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
    ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5761 users online. 219 members and 5542 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X