Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from West Ky

Good evening everybody.
    Clearly new to the boards here but I hope the information is worth digging into. I suppose a little background is in order. I graduated with a BS in Criminal Justice in 2016 (painful lesson learned there) and am about halfway through a masters in Human Development and Leadership with a planned graduation in the spring of 2020. I'm also making an attempt at my EMT-Basic certification, hoping to take the national registry this December. I started my public service career as a volunteer firefighter,went to state corrections for a few years, and now I'm a security officer at a hospital. It paid the same as the corrections job and it was 50 miles closer to home so while my pride took a hit, it was the smart move at the time. 4 years later here I am trying to move on. Not 100% sure where the journey will take me but there's a federal P&P job that's caught my eye. Anyway, I hope to learn from anyone that 's willing to teach.

Aaah, you live in paradise.
    Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

Originally posted by L-1 View Post
      Aaah, you live in paradise.
      It is nice being 20 minutes from the lake and not having neighbors.

Comment

I've always wanted to own a business on Duval Street and there are currently two places for sale, one of which is the old Gas Monkey building. Unfortunately, they want $6 million for the Gas Monkey building and $3 Million for the other building. Both are a bit outside what I can afford on my pension. Perhaps if I hit the Megamillions next week I will be able to do it.

Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9457 users online. 366 members and 9091 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X