Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FortDrumPolice
    replied
    As a former Army MP NCO, welcome to the forums alot of great info to be gained from here.

Leave a comment:

• ExArmyMP
    replied
    Coffee,

I currently reside in the DC area. While technically considered to be apart of'The South', I am sure lots of Southeners would argue otherwise.

I looked through the Tennessee.gov website for info, the qualifications seem to be comparable to AL, but the starting pay is a little lower. Other than that, I would consider TN too.

Leave a comment:

• Morning Coffee
    replied
    Come on back to the south Ex .... Not sure where you are or have been , even though i am not a sweet tea or any tea person , no one makes sweet tea like in the south , or cornbread for that matter .

I live close to the bama border on the tennessee side off 65 , so if you ever get to working that area of bama , ill remember to pack some tn sweet tea and cornbread as i travel your roads in case i ever run into ya .... lol....

Psst , why not Tennessee ?

Leave a comment:

• ExArmyMP
    replied
    Originally posted by tinoboy10
    Ex, what specifically do you want to know, do you know which state you want to be a police officer, do you know for sure if you want to do state, county or city police? These are all important factors to decide upon.
    I am definately considering a state Trooper position. I want to move back to the South (so I can work on my southern accent, and get used to sweet tea and cornbread ) Due to my age (40's here) there are only so many state Trooper organizations to which I can apply, Alabama being one of them.

So there you go.

Leave a comment:

• tinoboy10
    replied
    tinoboy10

Ex, what specifically do you want to know, do you know which state you want to be a police officer, do you know for sure if you want to do state, county or city police? These are all important factors to decide upon.

Leave a comment:

• NightStix
    replied
    Hello there!!

Leave a comment:

• bdunndchi
    replied
    Welcome to the forum!

Leave a comment:

• katzeyze
    replied
    Welcome aboard Ex!!

Leave a comment:

• ExArmyMP
    started a topic Hell All

Hell All

I have been lurking here for awhile, and decided to drop in and say hello.

Former US Army MP and Signal Corp NCO, currently with the federal government in a non-LE position. I am researching my options for employement outside the federal government, with an eye towards following a State Trooper career.

I have searched the forums for various pieces of information and answers to some questions I have, but welcome any input from current and former Troopers on this board.

Thanks to the forums for providing a place to interact with others on LE subjects!

ETA: there is a difference between 'Hell' and 'Hello'
    Last edited by ExArmyMP; 04-18-2007, 10:43 AM.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1798 users online. 122 members and 1676 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X