300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hell All

I have been lurking here for awhile, and decided to drop in and say hello.

Former US Army MP and Signal Corp NCO, currently with the federal government in a non-LE position. I am researching my options for employement outside the federal government, with an eye towards following a State Trooper career.

I have searched the forums for various pieces of information and answers to some questions I have, but welcome any input from current and former Troopers on this board.

Thanks to the forums for providing a place to interact with others on LE subjects!

ETA: there is a difference between 'Hell' and 'Hello'
    Last edited by ExArmyMP; 04-18-2007, 09:43 AM.

Welcome aboard Ex!!
    R.I.P. Sgt. 1st Class Raymond J. Munden

You're service and sacrifice will not be forgotten.

Kieth M.
    I once knew a guy who said, "I'll step over any nine to get to three threes!"

I knew at that precise moment that he and I would never get into a fistfight over a woman.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
      Get Local Coupons
      Fried Wires Internet Marketing Blog - My personal blog for reviewing internet marketing products.

Comment

Hello there!!

Comment

tinoboy10

Ex, what specifically do you want to know, do you know which state you want to be a police officer, do you know for sure if you want to do state, county or city police? These are all important factors to decide upon.

Comment

Originally posted by tinoboy10
            Ex, what specifically do you want to know, do you know which state you want to be a police officer, do you know for sure if you want to do state, county or city police? These are all important factors to decide upon.
            I am definately considering a state Trooper position. I want to move back to the South (so I can work on my southern accent, and get used to sweet tea and cornbread ) Due to my age (40's here) there are only so many state Trooper organizations to which I can apply, Alabama being one of them.

So there you go.

Comment

Come on back to the south Ex .... Not sure where you are or have been , even though i am not a sweet tea or any tea person , no one makes sweet tea like in the south , or cornbread for that matter .

I live close to the bama border on the tennessee side off 65 , so if you ever get to working that area of bama , ill remember to pack some tn sweet tea and cornbread as i travel your roads in case i ever run into ya .... lol....

Psst , why not Tennessee ?

Comment

Coffee,

I currently reside in the DC area. While technically considered to be apart of'The South', I am sure lots of Southeners would argue otherwise.

I looked through the Tennessee.gov website for info, the qualifications seem to be comparable to AL, but the starting pay is a little lower. Other than that, I would consider TN too.

Comment

As a former Army MP NCO, welcome to the forums alot of great info to be gained from here.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5764 users online. 327 members and 5437 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X