300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie from OK

Hello all! I've been reading and following along many posts for almost a year now, but for whatever reason I'm just now registering. Glad to be aboard.

I live here in Moore, OK, tornado alley, and was hired last month to attend OCPD's 124th Police Academy which starts June 1st. The process was very long, stressful at times, and exciting as I continued to the next step. I'm just ready to start the fun.

Looking forward to many posts. So, hey to all!

Welcome to the forum. Congratulations on starting the academy. I hope everything goes smoothly for you.
    Get Local Coupons
    Fried Wires Internet Marketing Blog - My personal blog for reviewing internet marketing products.

Comment

Congrats on the academy. You'll have fun and learn alot. The best part is LEDT and firearms. Enjoy it all.
      It's a CERT thing. You wouldn't understand.

Comment

Thanks Dawg! I've heard that from several officers. I just look forward to soaking it all up. We met Recruit Training Sergeant Rob High yesterday and he gave us some info to start looking over and putting to memory. Can't hardly wait to start!

Comment

Welcome from Tennessee and Congrats

Comment

Hello, I have a home in Moore. Great City. I left in July of 2005 when i got reassigned with the military. I left before they built anything behind Walmart. I understand there is more there now. Good luck and stay safe out there.
            Thank you to all that serve.

Comment

Welcome to the forums and congrats on starting your training.

Comment

Originally posted by rusty57 View Post
                Hello, I have a home in Moore. Great City. I left in July of 2005 when i got reassigned with the military. I left before they built anything behind Walmart. I understand there is more there now. Good luck and stay safe out there.
                It is a great city! I love it here! I grew up here and graduated from Moore High. Although I was born in St. Louis, MO and then moved here when I was in grade school, I look at Moore as my home.

Yeah, we have a Lowes and a Rusty's Custard shop up so far. As you know the big theater is coming. "The World's Largest Luxury 20-plex" so their web site says. That place is going to kill business for the 14 screen in Norman and the 16 screen at Crossroads Mall, at least until the new rubs off.

Are you looking into a Law Enforcement career after graduation? Congrats on your success so far. I wish you the best, and thanks for all that you have done with the Navy for us.

Comment

I am seriously going to attempt to persue a career in LE. I have reached backgrounds with the California Highway Patrol. They are the only agency I have looked into. Before i separate from the service, i will apply to a few other agencies. Good luck and be safe.
                  Thank you to all that serve.

Comment

CONGRATS LESS THAN A WEEK TO GO! Welcome from South Florida!
                    LET IT RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6258 users online. 343 members and 5915 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X