300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Checking In

Hello, my name is Eric H. Bowen. Yes, that's my real name, as a quick Google and White Pages search will attest. I made the decision back in the days of CompuServe and VICmodems that I would not conceal my identity online and, save for a small number of sites which require in their Terms Of Service that you not use your real name, I never have. I understand that there are very real risks to this decision; I accept the risks.

I am not a law enforcement officer. However, I'm currently engaged in (re)writing a story concerning LEOs and I wanted to make use of the Writer's Block section of this forum. I am a veteran of military service in the US Navy and I have been in commercial facilities maintenance for over 25 years. I have never been married...VERY long story. As far as other personal details...well, believe me when I say that you wouldn't believe me if I told you.

I also have a great interest in railroads and classic passenger trains and maintain a web site with many timetables from the streamliner years; I won't post a link but if the board management doesn't have a problem with it then I'll post the name of the site in a later reply. A Google search on what I've already posted should find it, however, if you're interested.

Thanks for the opportunity to participate and learn here.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9617 users online. 353 members and 9264 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X