300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings!

Hello to everyone new like me as well as the long term people of this site. Guess like everyone else here since this is the introduction forum I should introduce myself, in which case I am a bit rusty at these so please excuse me. I am a mother as well as a student in Colorado that has almost completed an associates degree in the criminal justice field. I will be graduating in December then hopefully onto POST, in which I am not sure if I will try to find an agency to sponsor me or go through it myself. The school I am going to just opened up their own academy which I may try to get into if I decide to try to put myself through. If not then I will wither do the reserves first or get a sponsor. I currently work as a security guard at the hospital in the ER and psych ward units. I just until recently did work at a drug and alcohol rehab before I changed to working with the hospital. I have lived in Colorado off and on most my life the only other area I have lived was in southern California which was not too bad, but it was pretty much on the boarder so the culture was very different there. Once I get into the law enforcement field I plan on going back to school either to get my psych or med degree since I would in the long term like to either be a medical examiner/coroner or a death investigator. Since both interest me very much I am going to keep my options open until I do hit that road. With all of this said, I am very pleased to meet you who stop by and chat with me. I will probably be poking around a lot looking up various things since usually I do love asking questions. So, thanks for reading this and I will see you around!

Welcome aboard and good luck in your endeavors!
    USAF VETERAN 2004-2012
    "The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."-LTC Grossman
    DA Civilian Police Officer, APG MD

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9708 users online. 354 members and 9354 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X