300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

I've never introduced myself, so here it is. I'm a Former US Marine and served in the Army National Guard. I served in Beirut Lebanon with the Marines, and Ramadi Iraq with the Army. After the Marines, I worked as a Corrections officer for several years, then some small jobs, and then as a truck driver. I left that, moved to Florida where I worked security till 9/11. Activated, I was assigned to airport security at Ft. Lauderdale. The following year, we went to Jordan then Iraq. After Iraq, I worked armed security at a public housing area in West Palm Beach, under the police Dept. From there, a marine patrol boat on the intercostal waterways, then head of contract security at JFK Medical for awhile. I then started my own company where we worked in conjunction with police at locations with high crime and gang activity. Moving back to PA in 2010. After waiting my two years for residency, I was appointed and then elected as a PA State Constable starting in 2012. In 2016, I also worked as the Humane Police Officer for two counties, leaving that position in January of this year when I was told there wasn't any money to pay me. (Humane Police Officers in PA are police officers, trained by the state, but must work for a non-profit such as a humane shelter) I am still currently a State Constable, I serve the county courthouse for both the Domestic Relations office and the Tax office. If there are any questions on just what is a constable, we are elected law enforcement, kind of like a sheriff. Except we have state wide authority for warrant and warrantless arrest. The only thing we can't do is enforce traffic violations. we have 6 year terms and can appoint deputies.

SC also has constables. Anyway, welcome aboard. I am a veteran as well, US Air Force 2004-2012... with tours in Kyrgyzstan, Kuwait, Iraq, and several TDYs to other places.
    USAF VETERAN 2004-2012
    "The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."-LTC Grossman
    DA Civilian Police Officer, APG MD

Comment

Welcome to the Jungle! (forums)
      Be sure to smile for the cameras.....

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5881 users online. 205 members and 5676 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X