300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Back

I took a few years off, but I'm back. I see a few of the "old timers" are still around. Drinks are on me.

Uh oh! He’s back. :O
    Getting shot hurts! Don't under estimate the power of live ammo. A .22LR can kill you! I personally feel that it's best to avoid being shot by any caliber. Your vest may stop the bullet, but you'll still get a nice bruise or other injury to remember the experience.

Comment

Originally posted by just joe View Post
      I took a few years off, but I'm back. I see a few of the "old timers" are still around. Drinks are on me.
      we will accept Amazon gift cards instead..
      Be sure to smile for the cameras.....

Comment

There goes the neighborhood
        Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Well, since ten characters are the minimum required for posts, I will use this intro to greet you and say YO!

Comment

I also am back..... I left a few years ago due to a lot of trolling and stupid crap occurring on this website however, I try to check in every so often.
            "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
            The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
            sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
            Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

Originally posted by crass cop View Post
              I also am back..... I left a few years ago due to a lot of trolling and stupid crap occurring on this website however, I try to check in every so often.
              Welcome back! What happened to “Stewey”?
              Getting shot hurts! Don't under estimate the power of live ammo. A .22LR can kill you! I personally feel that it's best to avoid being shot by any caliber. Your vest may stop the bullet, but you'll still get a nice bruise or other injury to remember the experience.

Comment

Not sure where he went....may need to get a new avatar
                "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
                The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
                sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
                Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11653 users online. 379 members and 11274 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X