300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad at "Goodbye," worse at "Hello."

Used the site for about two years, now in a SoCal academy that I pray will end sooner than later. (Fast forward a few years from now when I'm on the bench and in IA over a fight with some naked guy wishing I was back in academy).

Great source, great stories, great minds. This place is a gold mine for information. I find that if you can afford the time to read between the lines and use the search function, you can find just about any information you're looking for regarding the basics of police work and getting into police work.

Glad to be part of the forum.
    To all reading in the future, don't give up. If it were easy, well... It ain't easy.

- Eyes.

For you, it won’t be very fun. Your ant-LE comments don’t bode well for a career...
    Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Originally posted by Weaponeyes View Post
      Used the site for about two years, now in a SoCal academy that I pray will end sooner than later. (Fast forward a few years from now when I'm on the bench and in IA over a fight with some naked guy wishing I was back in academy).

Great source, great stories, great minds. This place is a gold mine for information. I find that if you can afford the time to read between the lines and use the search function, you can find just about any information you're looking for regarding the basics of police work and getting into police work.

Glad to be part of the forum.
      To all reading in the future, don't give up. If it were easy, well... It ain't easy.

- Eyes.
      Welcome to the jungle (forums)!
      Be sure to smile for the cameras.....

Comment

Originally posted by Newuser2018 View Post

Welcome to the jungle (forums)!
        'preciated!

Employ some good ol' land nav, we'll be fine.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6743 users online. 247 members and 6496 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X