300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New TVA police inspector here

I had more here but after reading our dept socialmedia policy, well, you can guess. Better safe than sorry.
    Last edited by Buck163; 08-24-2018, 12:17 PM. Reason: I read our social media policy...

Welcome aboard and enjoy TVA. Let us know what it’s all about.
    Last edited by CCCSD; 05-17-2018, 09:45 AM.
    Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Welcome to the O and thank you for your service.
      Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
      “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
      “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
      "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
      ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

am I the only one that had to look up TVA? congrats, sounds like a good gig

Comment

Originally posted by SunDevil View Post
          Nope. I did, too.

After reading the top definition on Urban Dictionary I have to agree it sounds like an awesome gig!

To the OP: Enjoy the "inspections"!

Comment

• SunDevil
            SunDevil commented
            Editing a comment
            gotta love urban dictionary

From a former AF guy, welcome to the forums and to your new gig.

Comment

AF vet here, former police (0083) and now an 0085, working on getting back into 0083
            USAF VETERAN 2004-2012
            "The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."-LTC Grossman
            DA Civilian Police Officer, APG MD

Comment

• Juanruiz8810
              Juanruiz8810 commented
              Editing a comment
              NBVC DOD Police -0083 GS07-01...CNRSW aka future CNIC. Port Hueneme and Point Mugu. I work ECP as well so don’t feel left out. Keep your head up you’ll be back on the road soon brother.
              Last edited by Juanruiz8810; 05-22-2018, 11:10 PM. Reason: Support fellow 0083

Originally posted by SunDevil View Post
            Originally posted by not.in.MY.town View Post

Nope. I did, too.
            Young whippersnappers.......................we were taught that stuff back in high school in my day

OP..............let us know how things are going from time to time..............your agency is a new one on me.
            Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Welcome to o.com and thank you for your service.

If this the same TVA with jurisdiction in Cahulawassee River valley Georgia known for dueling banjos and squealing pigs, watch your 6.

Comment

I'm halfway through with our academy. I think I'm the second oldest in our group of 47.
                Like most of these schools some instructors are better than others and the training is... Different.
                I'm just ready to get back home and start.
                Fwiw, I know it's been a short time but this agency has been awesome thus far.
                Last edited by Buck163; 08-24-2018, 12:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by not.in.MY.town View Post

Nope. I did, too.

After reading the top definition on Urban Dictionary I have to agree it sounds like an awesome gig!

To the OP: Enjoy the "inspections"!
                  Just checked out Urban Dictionary....Just one question......are you originally from the Bay Area??? PR has a special folded towel for you.....

BUCK163, best wishes for completing your academy and a successful career....keep in mind not.in.MY.town plays a banjo...

Comment

Btdt,
                    I don't much worry about going back into those hills and hollers, I speak the same language. If you put me in a larger city though...
                    3 weeks to go!

Comment

Buck,

They issue you that breakfront banjo holster yet?
                      Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5407 users online. 162 members and 5245 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X