300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CDCR hopeful from Northern California

I’ve recently came across this forum during a google search when I was in backgrounds with (CDCR) California Department of Corrections and rehabilitation. After becoming a member to this group, I’ve finished all phases and currently waiting to be cleared. I’m pushing 40 years old and plan on throwing in the towel if not offered the job. I’ve tried back in my 20’s with CDCR and other agencies, but my childish ways wouldn’t get me through any background. Who can really say they actually waited 18 + years to lapse before running back towards their dream? Agencies want time duration between to show maturity and life experiences for the better. I did just that! A complete 180 degrees. Because of it, I’m arms reach from my career. The law enforcement game is competitive and tough to win and I’m so thankful that I have this opportunity. All you hopefuls out there, be patient. Things will come in time trust me. I’m prime example. Thank you O.com for all the content that educated me through my process. I’ll follow up (4-8 weeks) with outcome.

James

Good Luck .....
    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Good luck, CDCR can be a great place to work.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6150 users online. 204 members and 5946 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X