300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marine to LE

Hello everyone. Year from now i will be leaving my beloved Corps after 9 years and looking to transition into the Law Enforcement. Currently in Eugene, OR and looking at all the local options.
    Have Masters in Criminal Justice, speak fluent Russian and ready to pursue my future career. Already have a bunch of questions about the hiring process, so they will be asked here in appropriate threads shortly.

Thank you for your service and best wishes on your future. Welcome to the O.
    Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
    “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
    “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
    "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
    ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

Thanks for your service, and good luck man.
      The loudest one in the room is the weakest.

Comment

Thank you for serving our Country. I wish you well on your future pursuits (including the vehicle and foot pursuits).

Comment

Originally posted by EgorFed View Post
          Hello everyone. Year from now i will be leaving my beloved Corps after 9 years and looking to transition into the Law Enforcement. Currently in Eugene, OR and looking at all the local options.
          Have Masters in Criminal Justice, speak fluent Russian and ready to pursue my future career. Already have a bunch of questions about the hiring process, so they will be asked here in appropriate threads shortly.
          Psst. Have you considered the DIA/CIA/NSA?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8316 users online. 361 members and 7955 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X