Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New from OH

Hey yall!
    Im a senior in high school, 18 years old.

I have a strong passion for law, wanted to be an attorney for a good 6 years, but have since decided that the F.B.I better suits me.
    I will be attending Ohio University next year double majoring in Criminology (assuming I stick with it) and Business marketing. I haven't decided if I want to enlist in the marines after college or if I want to go straight for the F.B.I position. I guess that will depend on whether I get the internship in 2 years or not.

Im a very very active member in the Teckademics forum. Kind of funny because those of you who know the group know they do a lot of illegal street racing and cross country rallies. Nothing too severe other than outrageous speeding tickets haha.

I look forward to a future in the justice system and am in way too much of a hurry to grow up haha.

Because I am so smart I replied to someone in the Ask A Cop section and got myself banned for a week. Whoops.. So I'm back and ready to stay around

Comment

Welcome back. I'm sure it was an honest mistake
      Get Local Coupons
      Fried Wires Internet Marketing Blog - My personal blog for reviewing internet marketing products.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4741 users online. 297 members and 4444 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X