300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fed to local

Greetings from GA. I recently left a DHS agency to pursue my lifelong dream of being a "real" LEO. Motor433 is my login, as I used to ride for my agency, that is until they supposedly ran out of money. I have been hired by Henry County PD, and from what I have seen first hand, they are one of the best agencies in GA. I'll break off this long post, just wanted to finally post a Hello.
    Waiting on a motor

Hey I am new to the forum also and I am considering making the same jump from a DHS agency. How is it working out for you? Would you recommend it to someone else?

Comment

Welcome to the forum and congrats on finding something you really like.
      Get Local Coupons
      Fried Wires Internet Marketing Blog - My personal blog for reviewing internet marketing products.

Comment

MT500,
        Just started out with my class this past week. So far it's what I expected, tons of togetherness. Some of the guys have never even fired a weapon, and they can take ribbing just like the rest of us. Only 4 guys in the class have some sort of law enforcement experience, and we dish out jokes here and there, but we also give pointers too. We all bleed blue, rookies and veterans, and that's how we're approaching our "new" careers. If you're from the same DHS agency that I came from, get out while you can.
        Waiting on a motor

Comment

Its gotta be FPS their going down hill

Comment

Now how could you have guessed? That's right...where in MD are you, that's where I started with said agency.
            Waiting on a motor

Comment

I work in DC with VA we have had some FPS people try to get on with us it's like rats jumping off a sinking boat eh?

Comment

You mean Federal Protective Service that patrols around the federal buildings in DC ???

Comment

that's the FPS that patrols Federal property. They're going through some real tough BS, that alot of upper management folks knew about. I start the academy for Henry County Monday.
                  Waiting on a motor

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5653 users online. 334 members and 5319 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X