300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from the Woods......

of Georgia. Just wanted to say howdy to all out there. I am a Game Warden in GA and also a deputy in GA. Yep, having to work more than one job to support the family and have extras. I am lucky my department allows me to work other LE work so I can't complain.

Hope to meet a variety of LEOs throughout the country. And maybe influance some youngsters to join us in the protecting our wildlife and natural resources.

Nothing against other LEOs we definitly need to protect our people, but Conservatoin LE is extremely enjoyable as is LE work in general.

TO ALL: Be Safe
    Happy Huntin!!!!!!!!

Hello,
    I am new to the forum. I am seeking information pertaining to a career as a Georgia conservation ranger. I don't have an associates but I do have 63 semester hours of college (a little more than the equivalent of an associates). The classes I took do not have anything to do with wildlife conservation (originally started as liberal studies).

However, I have spent most of my life in the woods or on the water and have a special connection with nature. Most of my life I thought I would join the military or law enforcement but instead I never left my hometown and ended up working for the family business and as a self employed home repair/remodel contractor.

I've spent a lot of time researching this job, praying and talking to the wife. I am thirty years old and want a job where I can make a difference while protecting the things that have brought me the most joy. I am willing to go back to college and finish with a degree in criminal justice if need be.

gain, any information you can give to get me on the right track and give me an edge would be very helpful.

Thank you
    Last edited by CRD508; 12-26-2008, 07:31 PM.

Comment

Welcome to the Forum--it sounds like you have your hands full. Stay safe.
      The Blog: Slam Dunks

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4856 users online. 303 members and 4553 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X