X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AussiBronze
    replied
    Hello from Australia...
    a few years ago we used to have a group of coppers here on the Gold Coast that used to hire out the local drag strip, have other E.M.S on site and organise drag races for the public in a safe environment. It would cost a competetor about $15 (AUS) to race.
    Here on the Gold Coast we have a rather big problem with street racing. On the main highway we have clocked racers doing in the vacinity of 250 - 300 km/p/hr... i'm not sure of the conversion to Miles per hour, but it's fast on a major highway with other drivers on the road!!
    We (POLICE) had built a drag car so the local racers could race the coppers on the strip. It was a great success untill it got too expensive to use the drag strip with the mounting cost of insurance added.
    If you can get a program running, GOOD ON YOU FOR DOING IT!!
    and good luck with it...
    By the way i love drag racing too!!! PRO STOCK
    but i love my V8 supercars racing more....
    ALL THE BEST

Leave a comment:

• bdunndchi
    replied
    Hello and welcome to the forum.

Leave a comment:

• andrewmedina
    started a topic Rx-7 Tuner from texas

Rx-7 Tuner from texas

my name's andrew, i build race cars (i have a rather encyclopedic knowledge of japanese cars a few americans, feel free to ask about anything) and several friends of mine (along with myself) starting an anti-street racing anti-drunk driving oriented NPO. anyhow thats all there really is to me.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4788 users online. 284 members and 4504 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X