Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newsfilman
    replied
    No worries here about thick skin here.I understand the criticism.Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• bdunndchi
    replied
    Welcome to the forum. I am a business owner and have worked with several media folks with press releases, interviews, articles, etc. I have nothing but respect for people in the media. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

Leave a comment:

• fair witness
    replied
    I'm a print journalist amd I've been a member here for months, neither concealing it nor making a big deal of it. Welcome, this ought to be interesting...

Leave a comment:

• Wile E. Coyote
    replied
    Welcome! I don't know of any other (admitted) news folks posting on here, so it should be good having a different perspective. Hope you have thick skin though; media reporting takes kind of a hit in here. I had the benefit of working with a lead staffer for a local newspaper who worked well with our PD, so I know there are pro-police or at least fair media types out there.

Leave a comment:

• Newsfilman
    started a topic Greetings from the media

Greetings from the media

Hi folks,

I'm Marty from Jacksonville,Florida.I'm a TV news cameraman and I work very closely with law enforcement in NE Florida and SE Georgia.I'm here to learn what I can and make new friends and aquaintances in the law enforcement field.You folks are doing a great job down here!

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2590 users online. 180 members and 2410 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X