300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Texas!

Hello, I'm Aaron. I'm a student at UT Tyler, and I'm working on a bachelor's degree in criminal justice with a minor in chemistry. I'm not an officer (yet), but I plan on going to an academy immediately after college. I would like to become a Texas State Trooper (possibly working in the CID), and I would like to eventually become a Texas Ranger. I'm an avid shooter and woodworker. I have also ventured into leather working and knife making a time or two. I look forward to participating in this community and learning more about police work.

Howdy! I don't know what you already know about the Texas DPS, but they have a lot going on most have no knowledge of. You may have wants and desires, but after getting into TX DPS or another agency, you will probably change those wants and desires.

Good luck with your career.

Comment

• Maverick44
      Maverick44 commented
      Editing a comment
      Change in a good way, or bad way? I don't know a ton about the Texas DPS, but I'm always eager to learn more.

Thanks

Hello Mav. Welcome to the forums. I can't help with iinfo on your Texas pursuits, but best wishes anyway.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12435 users online. 467 members and 11968 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X