300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• riiiiight....
    Never argue with idiots - they just drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Chaos, Panic and Disorder....my work here is done!

As her tears fell at his feet, she didn't say "I Love You," what she said meant even more: I laugh, I love, I hope, I tried. I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry and I know you do the same things too. So we're really not that different, me and you.

Comment

• you two are odd...
      It's been real, it's been fun, it's been real fun.

Comment

• Post padding at it's and a total waste of bandwith

Comment

• he won't let this thread die, and unfortunately he yells at me if I don't respond
          Never argue with idiots - they just drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

As her tears fell at his feet, she didn't say "I Love You," what she said meant even more: I laugh, I love, I hope, I tried. I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry and I know you do the same things too. So we're really not that different, me and you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lexis85 View Post
            he won't let this thread die, and unfortunately he yells at me if I don't respond
            sounds rough... there is counsling in another thread with some english lady.. she may be able to help
            It's been real, it's been fun, it's been real fun.

Comment

• he's in that thread, too

Comment

• Originally posted by davidb52 View Post
                sounds rough... there is counsling in another thread with some english lady.. she may be able to help
                lmao

Comment

• You need to stop. Listen up, she said she will get the last word on this thread, and I won't let her. And it is driving her crazy.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2930 users online. 146 members and 2784 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X