Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I kinda figured that. Most people are that way with me!
    Never argue with idiots - they just drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Chaos, Panic and Disorder....my work here is done!

As her tears fell at his feet, she didn't say "I Love You," what she said meant even more: I laugh, I love, I hope, I tried. I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry and I know you do the same things too. So we're really not that different, me and you.

Comment

I think people just let you think that so you'll be quiet.

Comment

oh shut up, be nice!
        Never argue with idiots - they just drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

As her tears fell at his feet, she didn't say "I Love You," what she said meant even more: I laugh, I love, I hope, I tried. I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry and I know you do the same things too. So we're really not that different, me and you.

Comment

Keep it up and I won't cook anymore....

Comment

Get in the kitchen and cook me some Prime Rib!

Comment

Do them dishes first.

Comment

There's no dishes to do, you haven't made me dinner yet.

Comment

Ahight, I got it. Go to the store and get some beer.

Comment

Beer? Yuck! Ok beer for you, VodkaFX for me.

Comment

Need some money, or you got it?

Comment

I'm not buying your beer, you buy your own beer!

Comment

Man, you're cheap. I want a case of Bud select, ahight? Hurry, I'm thirsty.

Comment

Eww, such an American beer....lol....and yeah I am cheap, what about it?

Comment

[QUOTE=Lexis85;893056]Eww, such an American beer....

That's fighting words.

Comment

no, it really is such an American beer. I'm not a beer drinker but people say that Molson Canadian and MGD is awesome beer.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2962 users online. 144 members and 2818 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X