Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lexis85 View Post
    Thank you.....

Hey do you know any ways that I can drop kick some neighbors off their balcony and not get caught? You know what, my neighbors to the left of me, the husband is a cop....I wonder if he'd do anything, he looks scary enough hahahaha.

Lmaoooooo....butt head said drop kick.......punk...quit wathcin that all star wrestling crap....it will fry the last 2 brain cell you barley have!!

Comment

Originally posted by lcpdwannabe View Post
      Lmaoooooo....butt head said drop kick.......punk...quit wathcin that all star wrestling crap....it will fry the last 2 brain cell you barley have!!
      You know what, it's not worth getting into an argument with you. You say you're 34 yet you act like a 13 year old? WTF? I'd just much rather ignore you.
      Last edited by Lexis85; 06-04-2007, 01:02 AM.
      Never argue with idiots - they just drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Chaos, Panic and Disorder....my work here is done!

As her tears fell at his feet, she didn't say "I Love You," what she said meant even more: I laugh, I love, I hope, I tried. I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry and I know you do the same things too. So we're really not that different, me and you.

Comment

Originally posted by lcpdwannabe View Post
        You make no sense. Plum retarded.

Comment

Hey, what's up? Back for more torture huh? ....btw, just so I don't have to refer to you as a screen name, do you have a real name?
          Never argue with idiots - they just drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

As her tears fell at his feet, she didn't say "I Love You," what she said meant even more: I laugh, I love, I hope, I tried. I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry and I know you do the same things too. So we're really not that different, me and you.

Comment

That's none of your darn business and I'll thank you to stay out of my personal affairs.

Comment

Haha, bite me!

Comment

Haha, bite me!
                That's sexual harassment. And I don't have to take it.

Comment

sexual harassment? LOL..too funny.

Comment

sexual harassment? LOL..too funny.

What's so funny?

Comment

There is nothing funny about sexual harassment. Just ask sexual harrasment panda.

Comment

Originally posted by Future_Cadet View Post
                        There is nothing funny about sexual harassment. Just ask sexual harrasment panda.
                        She's always picking on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Future_Cadet View Post
                          Hahaha, I love that episode. "Sexual harrassment PAN-DA!"

Originally posted by SVT-LINCOLN View Post
                          She's always picking on me.
                          Yeah, because it's so easy....and fun.

Comment

I'm not gonna keep taking it. I'll go off on you.....taking off my shirt....running away.....

Comment

Hahaha, yeah right, you'll continue to come back for more. I'm irresistible....hahahaha....

Comment

I'm a glutant for punishment...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3098 users online. 143 members and 2955 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X