300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Meeah View Post
    That's great. I volunteer a lot as well.

I currently volunteer at the S.P.C.A, a Crisis Line, and I am hoping to start volunteering with RCMP Victim Services.
    Oh yes, and I just went down to the Community Policing office in my town today and asked about the Auxiliary RCMP. They didn't have much so I have to schedule an appointment with our detachment soon....next day off that I'm not busy I'll do it. I want to volunteer to do Speed Watch. I'd be the jerk that's at the corner watching all these unsuspecting motorists blast through School Zones.....muhahaha. That's my biggest reason for wanting to join the Speed Watch, I'm sick of watching all these people blast through school zones, and tailgate and honk at motorists who actually do slow down. And I actually thought seriously about joining the RCMP because of the way people drive in my town, it's just sickening. Too many Vancouverites
    Never argue with idiots - they just drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Chaos, Panic and Disorder....my work here is done!

As her tears fell at his feet, she didn't say "I Love You," what she said meant even more: I laugh, I love, I hope, I tried. I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry and I know you do the same things too. So we're really not that different, me and you.

Comment

Originally posted by Lexis85 View Post
      Do I get to take it for a joyride?

Of course you can. Just watch out for that speed trap at the corner, it's Meeah. She'll get you. Are you sure you can handle it? It's not a tracker.

Comment

I'm the queen of spotting speed traps. Anywho, thanks *yoink* *speeds off*
        Never argue with idiots - they just drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

As her tears fell at his feet, she didn't say "I Love You," what she said meant even more: I laugh, I love, I hope, I tried. I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry and I know you do the same things too. So we're really not that different, me and you.

Comment

Fill it up. Premium only.

Comment

Naw, that's ok. Regular will have to do *scrapes together $5* ....there, one whole litre, aren't you a lucky fellow.

Comment

C'mon, that ain't enough to start it up. Anymore watermelon twillers? I got some sour ones for tomorrow.

Comment

Yeah I still have some, and some gummy neon worms too

Comment

Those are so good. This thread will never end. Just let me have the last word.

Comment

Yeah they are, and NO, you may never have the last word!! Muhahaha!

Comment

Fine, you win....

Comment

Thank you.....

Hey do you know any ways that I can drop kick some neighbors off their balcony and not get caught? You know what, my neighbors to the left of me, the husband is a cop....I wonder if he'd do anything, he looks scary enough hahahaha.

Comment

Psych. Um, lets see...Down here, we just go up and hit people.

Comment

That would be nice, but you know, in Canada most of us are all bleeding hearts....the victims are never the ones to get peace. Conflict is "frowned upon" so we're just supposed to take being treated like crap. It's beautiful.
                            Last edited by Lexis85; 05-31-2007, 10:10 PM. Reason: cuz I wanted to?

Comment

So stand up and be different.

Comment

That would land me a nice criminal record...I don't need that.
                                Lol on my way home some guy was tailgating a cop, it was funny, the guy turns on his lights for half a second and the guy behind him slams on his brakes. It was cool.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2957 users online. 146 members and 2811 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X