300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hawt !!!

Check out the pic she's got on her bio, she is...

Comment

Originally posted by ERT911 View Post
      Check out the pic she's got on her bio, she is...
      Haha, damn another one eh....be careful, apparently I break hearts too.....and I am "f*cking crazy" according to one member of the RCMP...who fell in love with me ....this should really be kept to PM's.....
      Never argue with idiots - they just drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Chaos, Panic and Disorder....my work here is done!

As her tears fell at his feet, she didn't say "I Love You," what she said meant even more: I laugh, I love, I hope, I tried. I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry and I know you do the same things too. So we're really not that different, me and you.

Comment

PM's

yeah prolly best in the PM, I think the admin's might get grumpy...

Comment

Yeah, along with the rest of the board. I've already been called a holster sniffer by several people....haha.
          Never argue with idiots - they just drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

As her tears fell at his feet, she didn't say "I Love You," what she said meant even more: I laugh, I love, I hope, I tried. I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry and I know you do the same things too. So we're really not that different, me and you.

Comment

It's true, you are hawt. And a little crazy, but that's o.k. When you get on the reserves, you don't get your sex where you get your checks....But if you're just volunteering, have at it. J/K.

Comment

Originally posted by SVT-LINCOLN View Post
              It's true, you are hawt. And a little crazy, but that's o.k. When you get on the reserves, you don't get your sex where you get your checks....But if you're just volunteering, have at it. J/K.
              lol, yeah I know I'm hawt, I'm not sure about the crazy thing, although one member of the RCMP already called me that, so maybe there is some truth to it. Hahaha.....and I've already done the dating co-workers thing, I would never do it again......and if I ended up doing the Aux program in my town, I sure as hell wouldn't sleep with anyone on the force....gawd, I'm not that big of a holster sniffer (just a lil bit...) ....that and there is maybe only one guy that's approximately my age....

Comment

What is your favorite kind of holster to sniff?

Comment

What is your favorite kind of holster to sniff?
                  Un-married, un-dating, young RCMP-type. Hahaha....but holster sniffers are just out for them because of the uniform. You know, I do like the uniform, it is very sexy (I can't explain the attraction so don't ask) but it means nothing if the guy wearing it is an a**hole.

Comment

Originally posted by Lexis85 View Post
                    Un-married, un-dating, young RCMP-type. Hahaha....but holster sniffers are just out for them because of the uniform. You know, I do like the uniform, it is very sexy (I can't explain the attraction so don't ask) but it means nothing if the guy wearing it is an a**hole.
                    I think that is a woman thing. I've never met a woman that didn't like a man in uniform. But then again, they could've just been telling me what I want to hear. Either way, that's what I heard....But the RCMP uniforms are ugly.

Comment

I think that is a woman thing. I've never met a woman that didn't like a man in uniform. But then again, they could've just been telling me what I want to hear. Either way, that's what I heard....But the RCMP uniforms are ugly.

No they aren't. What's ugly is those gross brown uniforms that some troopers have in the US. I guess it's all a matter of color preference....I like blue....

Comment

That's just below the belt. Geez, I like blue aprons.

Comment

That's just below the belt. Geez, I like blue aprons.

Umm....good? lol......

Comment

Ha ha, I got the last word.

Comment

Well if you like dressing up like a woman, all the more power to ya

Comment

Whatever, just wash my car please.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2953 users online. 144 members and 2809 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X