300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from Los Angeles

Hi everyone, I am new to this site. I have never chatted on line before, never felt safe, so this should be fun.

Welcome and happy retirement! Any advise on dealing with the kids since you have a lot of experience there?
    "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

My advice would be dont have kids. Actually the age is up to 25 years old, parole violators could be up to 28. It just depends on the case.

Comment

welcome aboard and happy posting....
        THE OTHER PLACE...A Forum to get away to

Patience with ignorance

Everyone is gay until proven striaght.

I am the one you want and what you want is so unreal--M.M.

When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed--M.M.

Art may imitate life, but life imitates TV--Ani Difranco

Comment

Well I tried to respond to your question and sent it to who knows where! I would say fathers need to be more involved. We actually housed both youth authority guys and CDC inmates (parole violators). Youth Authority has actually been taking over by State of California Dept. of Corrections.

Comment

Well, I guess that makes sense, get to know who's who while they're young.
            "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

Welcome aboard neighbor.

Comment

howdy neighbor!
                Molly Weasley makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables.

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for such a warm welcome

Comment

Welcome!

10 char min
                    Job description as told by an old timer: "Drive fast cars, look at pretty women, and drink coffee".

Comment

Welcome and have fun.

Comment

Welcome

From a So-Cal native in No-Cal. Enjoy the forums, it's a great place to learn.
                        "Ever watchful o'er me and mine; Ever gratful for the Thin Blue Line..."

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7502 users online. 421 members and 7081 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X