Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PA guy here

Hey all,
    New guy from Southern Chester County, PA (Originally North Jersey). I'm currently in the academy and due to graduate mid Dec, now I just have to find a damn job.
    I've been tooling around the forum here for a week and like what I see. Everyone seems cool, and more than willing to help, and give their advice and opinions on things. See ya around.
    "Do not draw me without honor"

"Do not sheath me without Justice!"

Welcome. Have fun in the academy. I know I did.

Comment

Welcome to the site. Remember to add your two cents in any thread. We are all here to assist one another and pass on sometimes fun, sometimes important, sometimes sad, and sometimes helpful, information. Be safe.

Comment

Welcome Tikidaddy.

Nice to see people from PA who are originally from NJ. Originally from North Jersey also now Northeastern PA.

Are you sending yourself through the academy or is the dept? Which dept?

Comment

I put myself through on the govt's tab (GI Bill). I graduate in Dec, been going part-time since January so as you can imagine I welcome the end, and some free time. As of right now I'm still looking, trying to stay positive. I have an interview coming up soon and keeping my fingers crossed, the town has a good mix and is somewhere I'd like to work (Not just have a job). We'll see what happens.
          "Do not draw me without honor"

"Do not sheath me without Justice!"

Comment

Good luck on the interview.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6257 users online. 352 members and 5905 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X