Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new guy, former cop

hi yall,
    new here. im currently a student in montgomery county, MD and used to be a cop in Long Beach, MS. Its a long story but it invoves my new wife. I just got back from a 6 month tour in Iraq attatched to 1MARDIV(NAVY SEABEE). anyway im looking to get into federal LE and would like some opinions. Ive narrowed it down to either the marshals or ATF. After this semester Ill have about 42 credits and im getting antsy to get back on the job so im leaning towards the marshals because it seems more interesting and a 4 year degree isnt required. I used to be SWAT and have a couple of good schools under my belt(counter sniper and hostage rescue).so to make a long story longer if anybody can offer opinions about USMS id appreciate it.

life is hard, but its even harder if your stupid! The Duke
    Remember that our job is hearts and minds...two in the heart, one in the mind!

Welcome aboard HK, I guess Heckler and Koch? Thanks for ur service and good luck...
    Easy E
    I got nothing for now

Comment

Howdy from Texas.
      FILL YOUR HANDS!!!

Comment

Welcome from Texas. Enjoy the forum, have fun and stay safe.

Comment

Welcome from New Jersey!
          Have fun and stay safe

Comment

Welcome to the site. Remember to add your two cents in any thread. We are all here to assist one another and pass on sometimes fun, sometimes important, sometimes sad, and sometimes helpful, information. Be safe.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3190 users online. 151 members and 3039 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X