300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Future CA Police Officer

Hello. I am 24 years old, and currently enrolled at Cuesta College in San Luis Obispo. Being a Criminal Justice Major, I am already starting to recognize the challenges of being a law enforcement officer as well as the extensive hiring process I will have to go through. I have about a thousand questions to ask and I am hoping to get some of them answered from this site. I have good intentions with this career and I think I am getting into it for all the right reasons. I plan to apply in the South Bay area and I hope to one day make my family, community and myself proud.

Welcome from Texas. Enjoy the forum, have fun and stay safe. Best of luck with the education and hiring process.

Comment

Welcome to the site.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/ --->where my academy notes are.
      "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

Welcome from a So-Cal native. This is a great place to learn.
        "Ever watchful o'er me and mine; Ever gratful for the Thin Blue Line..."

Comment

Welcome from New Jersey!
          Have fun and stay safe

Comment

Welcome to the site. Remember to add your two cents in any thread. We are all here to assist one another and pass on sometimes fun, sometimes important, sometimes sad, and sometimes helpful, information. Be safe.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5664 users online. 314 members and 5350 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on Yesterday.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X