Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, from CA!

Hello all,

I'm currently in the airline business in the Santa Barbara area, looking at a possible career change into law enforcement. I have always had an interest in becoming a police officer.

This site seems to offer a lot of resources, and I'm looking forward to contributing.

"See" you later all!

Welcome to the group. Go to my website at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/ where I keep all my academy notes in the files section.
    "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

welcome to the site
      ''Life's tough......it's tougher if you're stupid.''
      -- John Wayne

Comment

Thanks for the welcome. See you on the boards!

Comment

Welcome from New Jersey!
          Stay safe.

Comment

Welcome from Texas. Enjoy the forum, have fun and stay safe.

Comment

Welcome to the site. Remember to add your two cents in any thread. We are all here to assist one another and pass on sometimes fun, sometimes important, sometimes sad, and sometimes helpful, information. Be safe.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3909 users online. 255 members and 3654 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X