300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from SoCal

While I am not in Law enforcement yet I am on my way there. Just alittle about me. I am a 27 year old Former Marine living in the Greater Los Angeles area. I have already started the processes for LASD and LAPD. Passed both written tests and the LASD Oral and currently working on the Background paperwork. I have my Oral for LAPD on Monday the 26th. I'm hoping everything goes well for me but I do have some bumps in my past. If any of you hve any advice feel free to share or PM me.

Thanks
    Wess

Welcome from Texas. Enjoy the forum, have fun and stay safe. Good luck with the hiring process. With time some bumps do smooth out a little, be honest with mistakes in the past. Your mamma was right, get in more trouble covering it up and lying than telling the truth.

Comment

All my academy notes
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/
      "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

Greetings from a native So-Cal. I'm not LE either, but this is a good place to learn.
        "Ever watchful o'er me and mine; Ever gratful for the Thin Blue Line..."

Comment

Hi from Sunny California. Hope everything went well with your oral. The toughest part for me was the academy. My partner is also a police officer - he inspired me enough to want to be one. For me it is a very rewarding experience. I wish you the best of luck on your endeavors.

Comment

Welcome from New Jersey! Enjoy!
            Good luck with the remainder of your application process.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4044 users online. 253 members and 3791 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X