300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rookie from south Ga.

Hello, I'm from South Ga. and will be starting with the Cairo Police Dept. the first of 06. Really enjoying all the reading so far. Stay Safe, Millertime

Welcome from Texas. Enjoy the forum, have fun and stay safe. Good luck with the new job, if you have not done so, I would recommend the "Unwritten Rules for Rookies" in the Rookie section.

Comment

welcome to the board. When you get out of the academy (since you already have a job) then you'll be a rookie cop.

Comment

Originally posted by kcolg
        welcome to the board. When you get out of the academy (since you already have a job) then you'll be a rookie cop.

Thanks, I guess? Not really sure if you were being sarcastic or not

Comment

Hey All

Hey All hope all of you are enjoyoing yourselves. At the moment I am at one of the coordination assesment centers in Los Angeles keeping on eye on a couple of things...more particular Hurricane Rita. Remember to pray for our fellow brothers and sisters in Texas and that region, and those in the gulf. We may be called to assist in those areas as well.

Well take care from sunny southern California...to all of the rookies welcome on board.

Comment

Originally posted by Millertime692
            Thanks, I guess? Not really sure if you were being sarcastic or not
            Dont think it was meant to be...
            Charlie 31, HPPD

"Evil is a fact not to be explained away, but to be accepted; and accepted not to be endured, but to be conquered. It is a challenge neither to our reason nor to our patience, but to our courage."

Comment

OK then thanks. Really looking forward to the new adventure, hopefully it will agree with me.

Comment

Welcome from New Jersey! Enjoy!
                Good luck and stay safe.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5386 users online. 298 members and 5088 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X