300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from the De shore

Hi everyone, I've been reading these threads and figured I'd join and put my two cents in. I'm currently working in a nice small town here at the Delaware seashore. I used to work in urban northern Jersey. Any Jersey folks out there?

Welcome from Texas. Enjoy the forum, have fun and stay safe.

Comment

Hey Gringo- former Rehoboth Seasonal Officer here. Welcome to the First State. I am currently preparing for the City of Wilmington process...

Comment

Hello from New Jersey! Welcome and enjoy!
        stay safe

Comment

There might be one or two Jerseyans to be found here. Welcome to the site, enjoy!
          All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsions, habit, reason, passion and desire.

Comment

Hi...South Jersey here.

Welcome, and have fun.

Comment

Greeting from the De shore

Greeting from Da udder Shore....!...lol.....South Jersey Shore here and I'm just Glad to be here .....I had to wait a few days to get my activation straightened out but I think It'll be worth it. I'm in my 19th year with a shore resort in Cape May County and am pleased that there are a few people from Jerzee here

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1799 users online. 101 members and 1698 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X