300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello there!

Hey you guys, ive been browsing this forum for a while and decided to join. Right now im a teenager whos hopfully gonna join law enforcement, and my friends dont hate me for it, yay so yeah thats about it, hope yall stay safe and dont let the ACLU bother you

Ummmmm interesting intro...

have fun posting
    THE OTHER PLACE...A Forum to get away to

Patience with ignorance

Everyone is gay until proven striaght.

I am the one you want and what you want is so unreal--M.M.

When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed--M.M.

Art may imitate life, but life imitates TV--Ani Difranco

Comment

Welcome from Texas. Enjoy the forum, have fun and stay safe.

Comment

Welcome to the site, might as well start studying now. Here is where I keep all my academy notes in the files section.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/
        "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

Welcome from a So-Cal native. This is a good place to learn.
          "Ever watchful o'er me and mine; Ever gratful for the Thin Blue Line..."

Comment

Hello there everybody

Hi there everybody,
            My name is Scott and I am attending college to enhance my decision to enter into the law enforecement field. Hopefully I will become a swore officer very soon. I am excited about it and can't wait to talk to you all about questions I may have.
            see you around

Comment

Originally posted by evenson19
              Hi there everybody,
              My name is Scott and I am attending college to enhance my decision to enter into the law enforecement field. Hopefully I will become a swore officer very soon. I am excited about it and can't wait to talk to you all about questions I may have.
              see you around
              I wish you good luck and hopefully you become a Leo someday,keep up the good work.

Comment

Originally posted by rd5wat
                Hey you guys, ive been browsing this forum for a while and decided to join. Right now im a teenager whos hopfully gonna join law enforcement, and my friends dont hate me for it, yay so yeah thats about it, hope yall stay safe and dont let the ACLU bother you
                G'luck to ya...
                Charlie 31, HPPD

"Evil is a fact not to be explained away, but to be accepted; and accepted not to be endured, but to be conquered. It is a challenge neither to our reason nor to our patience, but to our courage."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6338 users online. 377 members and 5961 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X