300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from Niagara County, NY

I am a CO with the Niagara County SD. I have worked there for 8 years and have been a member of CERT for over 5 years. I have read many posts already and I am impressed with the amount of experience that is available for those that want to make use of it.

Mcny

Greetings from Monroe County, NY.
    Welcome to the site!
    Well life is too short so love the one ya got cuz ya might get run over or ya might get shot.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome.

Comment

Hello from MC new york, how long have you been viewing the site before you joined.

Comment

A little over a month.

Comment

hello niagra from nh ! how close are you to brookln & welcome, i just joinedup too.
            READY, AIM...OH! THAT'S GONNA LEAVE A SCAR !!

Comment

About as far away as possible and still be in NY. Out near Niagara Falls.

Comment

Welcome from Texas. Enjoy the forum, have fun and stay safe.

Comment

Thanks Pawn.

Comment

Dragon, are you originally from Niagara County, or elsewhere? If you are originally from there, my family and I probably used to drive right by your house when we would "go over the river". I left the Niagara Peninsula area for the Prairies long before you went to school, though, and haven't been back to your area since late 2000.

Welcome to the board.
                    #32936 - Royal Canadian Mounted Police - 1975-10-27 / 2010-12-29
                    Proud Dad of #54266 - RCMP - 2007-02-12 to date
                    RCMP Veterans Association - Regina Division member
                    Mounted Police Professional Association of Canada - Associate (Retired) member
                    "Smile" - no!

Comment

Born and raised. The only way you would have driven by my house is if you went fishing at the Burt Dam. I could never live in the Falls, especially now. It is way too dirty and the gang mentality is really setting in.

Comment

Retired Sullivan co,ny-----welcome

Comment

welcome

used to live in Erie County, Cheektowaga to be exact, currently working in Georgia. welcome to the site.
                          ""Liberals are liberal until something happens to them or someone they love, then they want the rules to change"

Comment

Be thankful you ran when you did. Erie is falling apart so fast.Lay offs on the road and in the jails. It's not pretty.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2712 users online. 145 members and 2567 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X