300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from CBP

Customs & Border Protection Officer here........new to the board. Currently a JFK Officer but will be transferring to Newark Seaport on Monday. Relatively new to LE have 2 yrs with CBP.........just wanted to introduce my self.
    I believe forgiveness is Gods function; my job is to simply arrange the meeting.

Hi, welcome to the forums!
    All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsions, habit, reason, passion and desire.

Comment

Welcome, and if your Staffing and Personnel people ever offer you the chance to transfer to Portal or Fortuna ND or any of the central or eastern MT ports-of-entry, although the winters MAY be cold, just remember, "But, its a dry cold!" Besides, you could then always sneak over the line to see what we have in our Wal-Marts, and don't forget the exchange rate!
      #32936 - Royal Canadian Mounted Police - 1975-10-27 / 2010-12-29
      Proud Dad of #54266 - RCMP - 2007-02-12 to date
      RCMP Veterans Association - Regina Division member
      Mounted Police Professional Association of Canada - Associate (Retired) member
      "Smile" - no!

Comment

Welcome. I taught a few classes there in Newark and did debriefings after 9/11 at JFK. Newark is the pits, but the people were nice.

My kid serves in the air branch in Jacksonville.
        Aude Sapere

Comment

Welcome from Texas. Enjoy the forum, have fun and stay safe.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4776 users online. 255 members and 4521 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X