300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from AZ

It's a dry heat, true but it's still friggin hot!

Hey all,

My names Brian I live in the metro phoenix area specifically on the eastern side of town, I volunteer with Chandler PD in the areas of motorist assist (c34s, traf ctrl,accidents, found property, vac watches, parking enforcement) and detention (jail wagon/IA courts). I've been with Chandler for two years and have had a great time there, met a lot of great officers some of which I now call my friends, and highly reccomend the dept to anyone lateralling or wanting a career in LE.

Other than that I work for pay as a computer tech for a call center company , and i'm in the testing with Scottsdale PD for their police-aide paid position doing much of the same work as I do with CPD. Hobbies include aviation, amateur radio, computers & anything electronics, movies, and a little bit of fishing/outdoors type stuff.

Thats a lil bit of me!

Brian
    Last edited by V415; 09-15-2005, 12:57 AM.

Welcome Brian

Aye - but it's been SO nice this past week hasn't it?? Dropping into the 80's at night... cool breeze... clear skies. Gotta love it.

Comment

Originally posted by LovnTheFuzz
      Welcome Brian

Aye - but it's been SO nice this past week hasn't it?? Dropping into the 80's at night... cool breeze... clear skies. Gotta love it.
      Dropping into the EIGHTIES is NICE. I hate the heat. Maybe if I didnt have to wear that damn vest in the 80s and 90s with HUGE humidity ok. I cant wait til the white stuff hits the ground. Of couse the accidents go up but its clean. Sorry, Welcome aboard Brian. Stay cool
      Eman
      I got nothing for now

Comment

Welcome from Texas. Enjoy the forum, have fun and stay safe.

Comment

Originally posted by e-man
          Dropping into the EIGHTIES is NICE. I hate the heat. Maybe if I didnt have to wear that damn vest in the 80s and 90s with HUGE humidity ok. I cant wait til the white stuff hits the ground. Of couse the accidents go up but its clean. Sorry, Welcome aboard Brian. Stay cool
          Eman
          heh... 80 is absolutely beautiful! Plus, like everyone always says, it's DRY. I spend a lot of time outside on my bike and such. I hate the white stuff - don't like my snott frozen to my face!

Comment

Hi Brian,welcome and i know what hot is all about in the top end of Australia.

regards
            Dave

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4892 users online. 262 members and 4630 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X