Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Southernmost Dispatcher!

Hello from the Florida Keys!

My name is Andrea- I am a police dispatcher for the Monroe County Sheriff's Office in Monroe County, Florida. I am 31 years old and have been a dispatcher for 3 years.

I'm excited to meet other people in law enforcement around the country... I feel very strongly about the bonds that we all have in our efforts. With the recent hurricane Katrina, I personally went directly to the LSP to donate to the policing efforts and for the welfare of the officers. I am obviously in a region that is VERY familiar with the hurricane season...so my heart goes out to everyone- especially those in uniform- for everything they are going through.

If anyone is ever interested in working in law enforcement in the Keys, please ask! Dispatchers, deputies, corrections officers...I will gladly do what I can to give you good advice. There are always openings. Many who need to get away from the big cities come here and find a much more relaxed pace. Although we do have our moments- don't get me wrong! Being a tourist mecca is a daily challenge.

Please feel free to talk to me, I am a newbie here. It's my duty to take care of my deputies, so please understand my caring nature and "to the point" approach on things. I look forward to making new friends.

Be Safe out there-
    Andrea

Welcome to o.com!

Comment

Welcome from Texas. Enjoy the forum, have fun and stay safe.

Comment

Welcome Andrea! I'm not in LE, but I married a man who is. I like you already because your from Key West! I LOVE Key West!! Got married there 5 years ago on the beach at Ft Zachary...and have taken a few trips there over the years. I love the laid back attitude of the keys. I don't know how the LEO's drive around there though in an emergency with the traffic around Duval and little to no parking I'm looking forward to getting back down there for some fishing sometime this year. I love fishing the keys...and the tarpon down there are amazing! Once again...welcome to this site.

Comment

Welcome aboard from Tampa Bay!!
          I've got friends in low places

Comment

Welcome to the O
            Can you say DYNASTY? Go Patriots!

Comment

Welcome from the Windy City...
              "I am the guy that keeps Mister Dead in his pocket." -'Mad' Max Rockatansky

"An Englewood Ranger is no stranger to Danger.." -Unk

Good Night Chesty Where Ever You Are.

A Good Friend will bail you out of jail, but a true friend will be sitting next to you in the cell saying, "That was Awesome."

Second City Cop

Comment

Welcome to the site. I work in a tourist town also. I know what you mean.
                If you ever have sprained ankle, give me a call.

Comment

Welcome to the Board!
                  "The statements and opinions contained in this communication do not necessarily reflect the official position of the Commission regarding these issues."
                  09/11/2001 Never Forget

Comment

hmmjmjhmhjmh
                    Last edited by Harleydude; 01-12-2006, 08:31 AM.
                    Just the facts ma`am, just the facts.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3023 users online. 205 members and 2818 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X