300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from NC

Hello to all...I am currently considering a carrer change to the "other side". I am a Fireman/EMT in NC and have been for going on 10 years. Police work though I have always thought runs deeper in my blood than the Fire Service. Life long dream to be a Trooper with the NCSHP. Have a post up in the job/carreer section. Check it out and see if you can help. Thanks....[STAY SAFE

Welcome res4cue! You will have fun and learn a lot here. I'm sure the NC guys will respond to your job post soon. Never give up on your dreams.
    Stay safe!

Comment

Originally posted by res4cue
      Hello to all...I am currently considering a carrer change to the "other side". I am a Fireman/EMT in NC and have been for going on 10 years. Police work though I have always thought runs deeper in my blood than the Fire Service. Life long dream to be a Trooper with the NCSHP. Have a post up in the job/carreer section. Check it out and see if you can help. Thanks....[STAY SAFE
      Most of the people in this office are fire service, as opposed to law enforcement,, and they will no doubt be around soon to abuse and ridicule you and eventually slap some sense into you.

Seriously, welcome to the forum, and good luck with your career change.
      Tim Dees, now writing as a plain old forum member, his superpowers lost to an encounter with gold kryptonite.

Comment

Mr. Dees and NJLady...Thanks for the welcome and I look forward to exploring the site....STAY SAFE

Comment

Welcome from Texas. Enjoy the forum. Have fun ad stay safe.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2773 users online. 120 members and 2653 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X