Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from Germany

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Greetings from Germany

    Hi there! I

  • #2
    Welcome from the great state of Texas. Enjoy the forum. Have fun and stay safe.

    Comment


    • #3
      You don't have a goatee, pierced ear or stylishly gelled and/or mussed hair do you?

      Yes, I am serious. Yes, that is how the cops here dress on duty.

      Comment


      • #4
        I don

        Comment


        • #5
          Glad to hear it.

          Yeah, it makes it hard to take you guys serious sometimes. Though I have seen some German cops whoop *** on some teenages who mouthed off to em. Guy with a nighstick and a goatee and an earring can whoop your *** just as well as the guy without I suppose.

          Comment


          • #6
            Greetings from Az.! I visited your country back in '88 and loved it! One of the few places I'd like to move to. Anyway,when I was there I was visiting a police friend from the Border Patrol & he took me throughout Germany where I was treated like gold! From what i saw your police dept. could teach us a few things as you seem less concerned with public relations and more concerned with getting the job done.

            Comment


            • #7
              Hi hemicop! Glad to hear that you liked our country but i think you would miss the rattle snakes if you would move here, right?
              You should visit again sometime. Things have changed a lot since 88. I
              Last edited by mannheimcop; 08-31-2005, 03:46 PM.

              Comment


              • #8
                Hallo!

                Hallo Motorpolizist,

                Hei

                Comment


                • #9
                  [QUOTE=mannheimcop] I
                  It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses....Hit it!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Another greetings from Texas. Would love to visit your country someday, but its not in the cards now with three kids who plan on college!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      If i could ever get my wife on a plane I go in a haertbeat. I don't know though, it seemed if you simply were respectful and talked AT the person as opposed to With him (if you get the distinction) everyone treated me just fine,not just the police officers i met. This was not unlike being in NEW YORK CITY where i grew up. In that city people are just that way. If you ever get to PHX,Az. lety me know. There's more to this place than just rattlesnakes & the Grand Canyon

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by tex pd
                        Another greetings from Texas. Would love to visit your country someday, but its not in the cards now with three kids who plan on college!

                        You sure miss something! On the other hand, your kids can pay for the trip when they earn some money someday.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by hemicop
                          If i could ever get my wife on a plane I go in a haertbeat. I don't know though, it seemed if you simply were respectful and talked AT the person as opposed to With him (if you get the distinction) everyone treated me just fine,not just the police officers i met. This was not unlike being in NEW YORK CITY where i grew up. In that city people are just that way. If you ever get to PHX,Az. lety me know. There's more to this place than just rattlesnakes & the Grand Canyon
                          I heard that you can

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Welcome to the forums!
                            Aude Sapere

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by IGrokIt
                              You don't have a goatee, pierced ear or stylishly gelled and/or mussed hair do you?

                              Yes, I am serious. Yes, that is how the cops here dress on duty.

                              lol
                              Welcome from the great state of New York.

                              My best friend just moved to Berlin.
                              Well life is too short so love the one ya got cuz ya might get run over or ya might get shot.

                              Comment

                              MR300x250 Tablet

                              Collapse

                              What's Going On

                              Collapse

                              There are currently 3964 users online. 233 members and 3731 guests.

                              Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                              Welcome Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X