300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from the other side of the pond

Hello from northern England. I work for a large police force in the north of England and have been intrigued by some of the debates going on here. It seems that the same sort of issues and problems face officers whichever country they work in! Anyway just thought I'd introduce myself. Stay safe...
    carpe diem

Kia ora and welcome from the colonies BritPC.
    allblacks.com

Comment

Welcome

Hello northern England, this is Australia calling, welcome to Officer.com.

Q1. Are you a Cricketer?

Q2. Who will win The Ashes?

Cheers.

Comment

Hello Rugbyman/JohnKelly

Rugbyman - I've been told the New Zeland Police are looking for British officers to come over there to join your lot? Any truth in this rumour do you know?

John Kelly - Yes I am a criketer. Its been a fantastic series so far, been glued to the TV. Been impressed as always by Warne and Lee also. I think we may just do it providing Freddie is on form and Jones is not injured. The teams are very evenly matched though I think we may get those ashes back with the support of the barmy army!

Cheers
        carpe diem

Comment

welcome to the site i live in the NH seacoast. Happy posting and stay safe
          but ossifer im not to drive to drunk

Comment

Welcome from the great state of Texas. Nice to have another of our brothers from across the pond. Have fun and stay safe.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6322 users online. 352 members and 5970 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X