300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from CT

I am a retired officer from CT (31 years) and now manage the Evidence and Property section of the PD. I am also a certified law enforcement instructor in CT. One of the subjects I teach is how to make death notifications. I have taught this at the various state academies and to federal LE officers around the country. Anyone else teaching this?

Are there any property officers out there?

Off the job I work with young kids and teens in grief support groups and am an avid photographer. I was the department photographer while I was on the job.

I'm looking forward to discussions with officers from around the country.
    Aude Sapere

Welcome!

I could have used your expertise last month on death notifications. See this thread. We got through the night alright but I was wondering if there had been anything I missed which could have made it easier for everyone involved.
    Cogito ergo summopere periculosus.

Comment

Evtech, welcome....looking forward to picking your brains in the future. In the meantime take care.

DD

Comment

Check here:
        http://forums.officer.com/forums/sho...d=1#post451152
        Aude Sapere

Comment

Welcome from Texas. Former P/E officer. Now do pawn shop detail assigned to CID. Reserve officer for 26+ years. Enjoy the forum. Have fun and stay safe.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3873 users online. 256 members and 3617 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X