300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi from texas

I've been reading the forums here for quite some time, so I thought I would go ahead and register so I can post. I don't know about the rest of the world, but it is almost too hot for life in north Texas right now, 101 with about 35 % humidity, glad this is one of my days off.

Hello tex, feel ya on the humidity. they say if you dont like the weather here wait a few hours.

Comment

I'm ready for a change, it would be nice for a cold front to come through and drop it down to about 97 or 98!

Comment

we just had a front move through this morning and it has cooled off alot. I'm sure by the time i make it back to work tomarrow it will be smoking again.

Comment

Welcome fellow Texan. Yeah it was hot here today...103 with 55% humidity, and we were at football practice...gotta love Texas football though.
          Born to Fight, Trained to Kill; Break our Laws, And I'll Break Your Will.

Criminals thrive on the indulgence of public understanding.

Comment

Howdy..always nice to have more Texans on board!

Welcome!

Comment

We even feel your pain here in Oklahoma it is around 98-99 with heat indexs in the 100-105 range.

Comment

Thanks for all the hello's. I'm just glad that we are not alone in our misery with the heat. Looks like Oklahoma and Arkansas are right there with us, not to mention Arizona (don't even want to contemplate wearing a vest in that heat). My oldest had his first football practice in full pads yesterday (8th grade), lets just say the boy was a little worn out last night. Tommorrow is my Monday and the extended forcast looks like more of the same. Oh well, it should cool down by November or so.

Comment

Welcome, yeah i hear ya`ll, its about 95 to 98 with 78 to 85% humididty every day here, but heck this Georgia if you doont like the weather just wait five minutes or so.. see ya around.
                  Just the facts ma`am, just the facts.

Comment

Welcome from North Texas. Enjoy the forum. Will someone please turn the thermostat down??!! Have fun and stay safe.

Comment

Sweden cools down

Hi
                      In Sweden we have around 20-30. I wouldn

Comment

How I would love your complaints re hot weather(just now). Rain , rain and more rain, patches of blue sky before more rain.......a typical scottish Summer. But at least its not cold, about 18C which is ok for us.

Take Care.

DD

Comment

Duty Dog,
                          I wish I could arrange a trade, we could use the rain. How about 20 degrees for 3-4 inches of rain? If you figure out a way to arrange the swap, fill me in and I'll do my part!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5348 users online. 304 members and 5044 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X