300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from Missouri!

Just throwing in my hello to everyone. I'm a retired Air Force cop, Nine years on the local Sheriff's dept. and now work for the Dept. of Defense as a training instructor specializing in defensive tactics, use of force and intermediate weapons. I look forward to sharing info with everyone. Drop me a line some time.
    It's not the size of the dog in the fight, It's the size of the fight in the dog!"

Greetings right back at ya Maddog. I'm a new boy to this myself but a lot of the stuff on the forum I've seen so far is really good. Hope you find it interesting too!

Dogs Together! Be safe.

Comment

welcome, Maddog it sounds like with your background we will all profit from you being here . Thanks, I look forward to hearing from you`re experiences..
      Just the facts ma`am, just the facts.

Comment

Welcome to the forum, Maddog....enjoy!
        All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsions, habit, reason, passion and desire.

Comment

Originally posted by Buttercup
          Welcome to the forum, Maddog....enjoy!
          From what I've read of your "Chat" threads..I have no doubt that I will!
          It's not the size of the dog in the fight, It's the size of the fight in the dog!"

Comment

Welcome from Texas. Enjoy the forum. Have fun and stay safe.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3126 users online. 168 members and 2958 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X