Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vimes
    replied
    Nope, I make a habit to not assume anything, assumptions tend to get you into trouble, from what I've seen. I have a friend from a nearby town who was involved in explorers with his town and enjoyed it a lot, he's actually going to college for LE right now.
    Thanks for the encouragement, it should be interesting to see what I'm missing from the "outside", so to speak.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Welcome from Texas. Explorer program is good one. It gives you an opportunity to see what it like on this side of the badge. If you are basing your decisions based on movies and TV, not just LE, any profession, then you are not getting a real picture of what we doo. good luck with education, study hard,learn all you can. No one wants a stupid cop. Have fun and stay safe.

Leave a comment:

• oSutrooper
    replied
    Welcome to o.com

Leave a comment:

• Vimes
    started a topic Hello from Minnesota!

Hello from Minnesota!

Hey,

I'm 15 years old, from Minnesota, just south of the Twin Cities, and I've been looking at joining my town's explorer program. Not sure exactly what I wish to do for a career at this point of course, but exploring my options as well as I can, so any tips or pointers from those with more experience in the Law Enforcement field would be appreciated.

-Vimes
    (Incidentally, Vimes is a character from Terry Pratchett's books who happens to be a "copper" as Pratchett deems him. I highly reccomend the books myself, they're very well written and funny. [/end offtopic ramble])

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4602 users online. 320 members and 4282 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X