300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from CA

I am a 22year old female student. Im woking on my AA in paralegal. I wish to continue going to school for criminal justice or law enforcement. I've considered being a cop for quite a while or even getting some experience in that field, I think I would like being a cop.I know a few males who are cops around this area and they love what they do. I wonder If I would feel the same way.
    IRENE

The files here will be of help to you.
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/
    "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

YES , go for it , it will be the best job you ever had , good luck

Comment

Welcome from Texas. Have now been the field for 26+ years as reserve. Loved every minute of it, some minutes more than others. Good luck with education. Have fun and stay safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Irene Levy
          I am a 22year old female student. Im woking on my AA in paralegal. I wish to continue going to school for criminal justice or law enforcement. I've considered being a cop for quite a while or even getting some experience in that field, I think I would like being a cop.I know a few males who are cops around this area and they love what they do. I wonder If I would feel the same way.
          Welcome Irene! Alhambra, CA is pretty close to us. We often go to PHAROS BURGERS for our meal break.

I have been a cop now for about a year and must admit I love it. I had no desire to be a cop just to date them. When I met my signifiant other 12 years ago it was the fact he wore a uniform. I was working in retail at the time.

After going on numerous ride a long and the stories from my hubby I knew I wanted to be a police officer. He helped me pretty much some steps of the way. He was the most encouraging.

Comment

welcome to the site from N. Cal.
            ''Life's tough......it's tougher if you're stupid.''
            -- John Wayne

Comment

Helloz and hugz from a former So. Cali !!!

Originally posted by Irene Levy
              [FONT=Garamond][SIZE=4][COLOR=Indigo]Oh listen tender lumplings let me take you by the hands...I

Comment

Welcome to O.Com from the Land of Lincoln!
                "Don't be an Idiot - Use your common sense!" - Freakapino

Comment

Welcome from a So-Cal native in No-Cal!
                  "Ever watchful o'er me and mine; Ever gratful for the Thin Blue Line..."

Comment

Welcome, this is the job to have.

You get paid to have fun.

Comment

Hello from CA

I would like to thank you ALL for your advice.....Its a pleasure to read your threads!
                      IRENE

Comment

I think you would like it. Alot of good depts. in SoCal. Do your homework on each dept. Good luck.

Comment

Welcome to the forum. ah, Alhambra isn't that far from my home. 30 mins drive. Nice city there, Irene.

Comment

Welcome from the other coast ... Best of luck with your endevours!

______
                            Dante
                            "The statements and opinions contained in this communication do not necessarily reflect the official position of the Commission regarding these issues."
                            09/11/2001 Never Forget

Comment

Another warm hello from NJ. My brother is out in CA in Oakland. can not wait to get back out there and say hello. Nice area.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6148 users online. 350 members and 5798 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X