300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello From TX

Hey Everyone, Just wanted to introduce myself before I started putting my 2 cents into some issues. Im a 21yr old Jr. in college, and I play football with the HSU Cowboys (#4 ranked div III Nationally, d3football.com). I recently changed my major from pre-law (not because I didnt make the grades I still have a 3.94) to Criminal Justice-Police Science after a unique experiance assisting a DPS officer over a year ago on a backcountry road, and ever since then Ive been totally committed to a career in Law Enforcement( you can read about that at http://www.myplainview.com/04/05142004_wideman.htm). Im currently seeking an Honors Internship at the FBI, and have been visiting many departments and federal agencies to meet some people and get a feel for the life and community that LE brings with it. I am an avid mil. surp. collector and shooter, and a member at my local pistol range where I try and practice with my handguns at least once a week. Hope I can learn some things from joining in on some discussions, since lessons learned by others are ones I wont have to learn the hard way. Hope to talk to yall all soon.
    Last edited by HSUCowboy98; 08-18-2005, 12:16 AM.
    Born to Fight, Trained to Kill; Break our Laws, And I'll Break Your Will.

Criminals thrive on the indulgence of public understanding.

Best of luck-welcome to the site. It's a very entertaining one! I am new to Texas, but feel at home already...I will have to add the HSU Cowboys to my cheer list-Go Cowboys!
    Seriously, best of luck on all you do....

Comment

Welcome to the site.
      Guns don't kill people. Chuck Norris kills People.

Comment

Howdy and Welcome...good to see another Texan in here!

Comment

Welcome from a fellow Texan!
          "Only imperfection is intolerant of imperfection"

Comment

Welcome from North Central Texas. Good luck with your educational process.

Have fun and stay safe.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5039 users online. 277 members and 4762 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X