Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pawncop
    Guest replied
    Welcome from Texas. Congratulations on retirement. Lively group here. Have fun and stay safe.

Leave a comment:

• usafcop64528
    Always Remember

• usafcop64528
    replied
    Welcome to o.com. Hope you enjoy it.

Leave a comment:

• Broken Spoke
    Broken Spoke

• Broken Spoke
    started a topic Howdy

Howdy

Just wanted to say a quick hello.

March 1, 2004 I retired as a fulltime police officer. Believe it or not I managed to remain that way for 30 days.

I currently serve as a deputy sheriff assigned to the Department of Social Services. For the most part I have it made, I work five 7 1/2 hour days and then I am off nine days. During this time I attempt to watch over 400 ladies as they go about their daily job duties. What a job!! During my career I gladly handed off calls associated with DSS to their social workers. Boy am I getting an education about what actually happens with these types of cases after the initial call has been handled.

I am a long time biker and most of my off time is spent traveling. Since I retired my wife and I have managed to travel over 30.000 miles looking at this beautiful country.

I spent a while visiting this forum before joining, I must say that I was very impressed with the overall topics and replies.

Nuff said, just hope that I fit in OK
    Broken Spoke
    Broken Spoke
    Last edited by Broken Spoke; 08-16-2005, 08:54 PM.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4107 users online. 235 members and 3872 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X